Stepping into Summer Beauty Picks | Gracie Bell

This summer I am loving super glowy skin and a glossy lip! Today I thought I would share with you my top summer beauty picks for this season. My go-to scent this summer has been Victoria Secret Love Spell body spray, it smells like Cherry Blossom and Peach!
The Morphe 12b palette is the perfect everyday eyeshadow palette, it is so dreamy for summer time the quality and pigmentation of the shadows are amazing! I love putting a nude eyeliner on my water line to really open up my eyes, lately I have been using the Rimmel Khol eyeliner in 005 nude it is super creamy and simply glides on. 
I'll admit I did 'borrow' this Clinique Blush from my Mum (lucky she hasn't yet noticed it is missing!) but it is the ultimate blusher for Summer. I have it here in the shade 110 Precious Posy, it is the perfect natural pink blush. To get rid of the dreaded under eye bags this season I have been reaching for the Clinique Even Better Eyes Eye Cream, the metal ball at the end of the tube feels super refreshing on the eyes.  
For the past couple of weeks I have been obsessing over the Sleek Highlighting Palette, I am shocked that this is a drugstore palette! The quality and pigmentation for the highlighter is incredible, I am so happy that this palette lived up to all the hype!
This summer I have been super into a light to medium coverage foundation that makes your skin look glowy and gorgeous so L'Oreal True Match Foundation has been my go-to. I love the fact that this foundation has a huge colour range so you are sure to find your perfect match. 
Clear glowy skin is a must for summer and to achieve that I have been reaching for the L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask, this works to brighten and exfoliate your skin to give you that glow. This product is a must if you have dry dull skin!! 
I use to be obsessed with the Clinique Chubby Stick's and this summer I have fallen back in love with them. They are so easy to wear and are also really moisturising. During the day my go to shades are 06 Woppin Watermelon and 07 Super Strawberry and then for a more intense look during the evening I have been reaching for the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in the shade 06 Roomiest Rose. 
(Shade's from left to right: -06 Woppin watermelon, 07 Super Strawberry, 06 Roomiest Rose)

Be sure to let me know your top summer beauty picks in the comment section below!

Best wishes,
Grace x

6 comments

  1. That Morphe palette looks AMAZING! It's right up my street with the warm tones!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thiese palettes look amazing! I love the Clinique products!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a good facial spray is a must in summer and the morphe palette looks unreal. so sooo beautiful.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Morphe palette looks great! I borrowed my sister's Morphe palette and I love it, definitely want one of my own!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Sleek palette - so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Morphe and Sleek palettes look gorgeous, thank you for sharing xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig