The Ultimate Gift Giving Guide For Men with Uncommon Goods


If you know me then you know my love for anything and everything Pinterest worthy. Today I thought I would share with you one of my new favourite websites to buy unique gifts and homeware. Not only is this company unique and quirky but they also have strong morals to give back with their Better To Give Program, which allows customers to select a non-profit organisation to receive a $1 donation at the checkout.  Be sure to check out Uncommon Goods website for all your gift giving needs. If you’re looking for thoughtful Bridesmaid gifts than you can find them here or Personalised Wedding gifts for the couple to be, Uncommon Goods has an unreal selection of products to choose from.

If you are ever stumped for gift ideas Uncommon Goods have got it covered! Now I don't know about you but I always find buying gifts for men to be almost impossible. Whether I am shopping for my Dad, Brother or Boyfriend, I find myself banging my head against the wall trying to come up with a brilliant gift idea. Since discovering Uncommon Goods I now feel spoilt for choice with hundreds of unique items to choose from. You can check out more unique gift ideas for men here.
Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit  For the hot sauce enthusiast, what could be a better gift then all the tools needed for them to make their very own hot sauce. The kit comes with six bottles and custom labels so who knows maybe this Christmas they will be gifting you your very own custom bottle of hot sauce...just a thought.

New York Times Custom Birthday Book This has to be one of my favourite gift ideas, the custom book includes a collection of New York Times front pages since the year you were born. Giving you a snap shot of history on your special day!

Personalised Family Member Signpost  The perfect gift for the family man you know and love. This personalised sign post allows you to keep the family feeling close by uniquely displaying your distance from each other. The perfect reminder that Grandma is only 2 Miles away!

Kabob Grilling Sticks The ideal gift this summer season if your man loves to fire up the BBQ every weekend! Personally I think think this is the perfect summer birthday present.  

Owl Eyeglasses Holder  If you know a man who is always misplacing his glasses this adorable Owl glasses holder is the ultimate gift to eliminate the blurry-eyed search from his morning routine.

The Mug with a Hoop  This has to be the perfect gift for a younger brother or cousin. Now I am sure when growing up you were all taught to never play with your food but in the words of the Mugs 8 year old creator "The world would be a better place if we COULD play with our food!" now you can't very well argue with that can you!?

Fire Escape Shelf How awesome is this quirky fire escape shelf?! It makes the ideal present to a new home owner. Unlike New York Fire Escapes there are no restrictions to what you can display on this shelf.
Grow & Craft Mint Mojito Kit  I know that my Dad would absolutely love this gift! The opportunity to create your own Mojito, using fresh ingredients for the ultimate cocktail.

Ticket Stub Diary For the sentimental man in your life, this ticket stub diary is the ideal way to preserve memories from concerts, Football games, Broadway shows and much more. Personally this is a gift I would be over the moon myself to receive!

Big Personality Desk Signs "Wether you're the CEO of a company or your household. Reminding co-workers and kiddos who's the boss with these sassy signs".

Be sure to let me know what your favourite item from their website is in the comment section below?

Lots of love,

Grace
Disclaimer - Thank you to Uncommon Goods for sponsoring this post, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own.




1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig