New Year's resolutions are something I never stick to and often within weeks if not days I forget what they even are. I thought that through writing here publicly on my blog my resolutions, places I want to visit and things I want to accomplish and do, it will serve as a nice reminder that I can look back on through the year. I really feel like 2017 is going to be a good year, full of fantastic memories!!
- Exercise - there was a stage in 2016 where I exercised 4-5 time a week and I felt amazing and then everything got on top of me and I pushed working out to one side and kept saying i'll do it tomorrow, as cliche as it sounds this year I want to work out more. I don't want it to be a fad but for it to be part of my lifestyle, a more active lifestyle. I know from experience exercise gives me more energy and makes me feel good!
- Make time to read more - I really want to start reading every night before I go to bed to help me relax and get a better night sleep.
- Sleep more - lately my sleeping pattern has been all over the place, I tend to fall asleep at 2 am and then wake up for work at 7 am. I really want to get myself into a good healthy sleeping schedule and stick to it.
- Eat healthier - I always feel better when I eat clean and this year I really want to make healthy eating a big part of my life.
- This summer I really want to go to my first festival.
- Be more spontaneous.
- Go to Harry Potter World.
- Travel more - I plan to travel whether that is by myself or with my friends and family, I really want to get out there and see the world. So far I have booked a trip to Paris and Bali is definitely on my bucket list.
- Treat myself - I work hard for my money and often I forget to treat myself and buy something I really want, so this year I plan to save up and buy a designer bag or pair of shoes that I have had my eye on!
- Take more time to be thankful.
- Show more passion for things I believe in.
- This year I want to do more charity work, not just through donating money but through giving my time and energy to charities I love.
- Take part in a colour run.
- Pass my driving test.
- Show more dedication to my blog - in September 2016 I started my blog, it was something different and unlike anything I have ever done before. I have really enjoyed my experience in the blogging community and in 2017 I have big plans to be more dedicated to posting.
Be sure to let me know what you are hoping to achieve this year, I would love to know.