Trend Alert | Gold Hoops

Gold Hoops, the latest trend models have been sporting this season. Seeing Bella Hadid in her Luv AJ Baby Amalfi Hoops is when I first jumped on the gold hoop train. They are the perfect last minute addition to an outfit, really pulling any look together.  This classic piece is having a major moment in fashion right now and are always worth investing in.

Be sure to let me know if you'll be sporting this latest trend in the comment section below!

Lots of love,
Grace x 




3 comments

  1. Yes love it all!

    www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gold hoops but I haven't worn them in so long! I really like those primark ones! x

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love hoops, must buy some new ones! I've always worn silver but I fancy some gold ones now!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig