I have to start by saying that I am obsessed with this bag!! I love how chic it looks, it feels like the type of bag a grown up would own, i'm obsessed!! I picked it up around 6 months ago from Zara at £39.99 (what a bargain!!) for some crazy reason I have only just started using it in the last couple of weeks.
As I mentioned my bag is from Zara though sadly I don't believe it is available anymore. But I've found some similar from asos here and here.
I have aways been the type of person who carries around way to much in their bag, so recently I have defiantly started to get a lot better at cleaning my bag out and only packing what I really need. At the moment my essentials have been:
- My Purse - My purse is from &other stories (find in black here)
- Bottle of Water - I drink a lot of water so their is always a bottle in my handbag.
- Tangle Teezer - Literally the best hair brush EVER!! I'm sure you will all agree with me?!
- Body Spray - Currently I am loving the Victoria Secret spray in Love Spell
- A Good Book - Lately I have been carrying a book around with me, now this isn't always in my bag but if I know I am going to be on the train for a long period of time then I like to occupy that time by reading a book, it makes a long journey fly by. I have just started to read 'girl boss' by Sophia Amoruso the (founder of Nasty Gal) and am currently loving it, I would defiantly recommend this book to everybody and anybody.
- My Planner/ Diary- Recently I bought this planner from Urban Outfitter (buy here) and I have been using it all of the time, I feel I get so much more done when I can wright down everything I need to do and than tick it off.
- Makeup Bag- My makeup bag is from Ted Baker and is so so cute!!
- Alien Wallet - How adorable is this!!! I picked it up from Brandy Melville, and use it to keep essentials like, plasters, ibuprofen, an emergency £5 note and some gum (which are all things I find my self reaching for regularly)
So now you know what is in my bag, let me know what essentials you carry around in your bag down below.
Lots of Love,