Morphe 12NB | Natural Beauty Palette Review

Another day another eyeshadow palette. When I saw this Palette on Beauty Bay for £13 I couldn't resist ordering it. The packaging is simple and sleek nothing to extravigant, it doesn't come with a mirror but for the price tag I wasn't expecting anything to special. Moving onto the actual product, the palette consists of 12 neutral eyeshadows ranging from nudes to deep reds. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the eyeshadows, considering the price each shade is impressively pigmented making it easy to create a multitude of different looks.
For the price you can't really go wrong with a Morphe palette. Morphe offer luxurious eyeshadows at affordable prices. The packaging is kept simple and sleek which makes it perfect to travel with! 

Be sure to let me know your thoughts on this eyeshadow palette in the comment section below.

Lots of love,
Grace x

4 comments

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. toothpaste that is natural

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks buy self-care products online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. 香港婚姻介紹所收費

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig